Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Murray State’s Next President Says University Discussing Short, Long Term Roles with Mid-Continent
Tue July 24, 2012
Six Die in Weekly Traffic Accidents
A review of last week's traffic fatalities across the Commonwealth showed none of the victims were in cars. Kentucky State Police officials said six people were killed in traffic, four on motorcycles.
None of the four wore helmets. Another fatality involved a moped rider and the remaining death was that of a pedestrian. Captain David Jude with the KSP said the deaths came in separate crashes and raised the number of traffic deaths statewide to at least 414 for the year to date.