Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri March 2, 2012
MSU Board of Regents Meeting
The Murray State University Board of Regents meets in quarterly session this morning. It’s unclear if the regents have completed a months-long performance evaluation of MSU President Dr. Randy Dunn. It is also unclear if the board will make the report public. Dunn usually receives a yearly evaluation that takes place in closed session during at quarterly meeting. Now, after five years of Dunn’s leadership, the regents have undertaken a more comprehensive review stretched out over months. The board will also vote on accepting a donation that would rename the College of Business the Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business.