Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Tue October 23, 2012
The Morning Cram [age of empires edition]
From NPR: Microsoft, the company that defined the PC, is still enormously profitable — but not as profitable as it once was.
Kentucky: The McCracken County Humane Society has fired the kennel manager at shelter who recently testified against fellow employees for performing improper euthanasia. Calloway Circuit Judge Dennis Foust has recused himself from the vehicular assault case against Murray State University basketball player Zaveral “Zay” Jackson.
Tennessee: The more than 700 employees at the DuPont Titanium Dioxide plant in New Johnsonville, Tennessee will not lose their jobs according to Public Affairs spokesman David Hastings.