Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue September 18, 2012
KY state senator says international events take focus away from domestic issues
Unrest in countries around the world makes national as well as international headlines. One Kentucky lawmaker believes those events have taken some of the focus away from pressing domestic issues.
Senator Tom Buford says it seems to be the case with the federal health care law. Buford appeared on KET’s Kentucky Tonight Monday for a health care discussion. Louisville internist Barbara Casper says the health care act can help control costs through better preventative care. And you can hear more of that discussion on WKMS’ re-broadcast of Kentucky Tonight this afternoon at two.