Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Thu January 26, 2012
Kerr and Wilson Arraigned
By Gary Pitts/Shelly Baskin
Paducah, KY – The pair accused of embezzling more than $230,000 from Paducah's Expo and Convention Centers plead not guilty to the charges this morning. J. Patrick Kerr and Susan Wilson entered the pleas in federal court in Owensboro. Officials dropped state charges last week, deferring to the federal case. The federal counts carry a maximum 10 year prison sentence and $250 fine. Kerr and Wilson are set to appear in court for trial on March 21st in Paducah.