Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Tue July 17, 2012
Burn Ban Lifted
A little rain makes a difference in two drought-stricken Western Kentucky counties. The Paducah Sun reports Carlisle County lifts a ban on open burning today.
Calloway County lifted its ban on open burning Saturday after a series of showers. Marshall, Graves, McCracken and Ballard county judge executives say they're waiting for more rain before lifting burn bans in their counties.